Église de Bonaventure

Religious building and site Region:Gaspésie City : Bonaventure

The construction of the present church dates back to 1860. From 1760 to 1765, a first chapel was built but was completely destroyed by a fire in 1791. A second chapel was later built on the same site, known today as Beaubassin. Then, in 1796, the first real church in Bonaventure was erected.

  99, rue Grand-Pré, Bonaventure, Québec, Canada, G0C 1E0

Activities and services

Activities

  • Multimedia/videos/movies
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english

Schedules and rates

Open year round

Location