Église Sainte-Philomène-de-Fortierville

Religious building and site Region : Centre-du-Québec City : Fortierville

Founded in 1884, this Romanesque church, designed by Québec architects David Ouellet and J.-Georges Bussières, was built from stones collected from the parish fields. The high alter features a wood carving by sculptor Louis Jobin. Authentic relics of Saint Philomène. The Church also possesses an exceptional tabernacle made by the artists Jean-Baptiste-Antoine and François Noël Levasseur dating approximately years 1773-75. He(it) is wooden sculptured, gilt in the glue (on bolus)

Telephone : 819 287-4530


Activities and services


  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english


  • Boutique / Sales counter

Vehicle and Parking Services

  • Free outdoor parking


  • Reservations required
  • Reservations recommended
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english

Schedules and rates

June 25, 2015 - August 10, 2015 (Approximate dates)