Église Sainte-Marguerite-de-Blairfindie

Religious building and site Region : Montérégie City : Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu

This church, the first in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (1801), was already standing when the first Acadians arrived and when the Patriots' homes were torched in 1837. It also witnessed the birth of Blessed Marie-Léonie Paradis, founder of the Little Sisters of the Holy Family, and painter Napoléon Bourassa.

Telephone : 450 346-3851

Location:

1450, ch. du Clocher, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec, Canada, J2Y 1A4

Activities and services

Activities

  • Self-guided tours
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english
  • Other activities

Vehicle and Parking Services

  • Free outdoor parking

Groups

  • Special schedules
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english

Schedules and rates

June 28, 2015 - August 08, 2015 (Approximate dates)