Église Saint-Michel de Sillery

Religious building and site Region : Québec City and Area City : Québec City District : Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge

This church, originally known as Saint-Colomb church, was built in 1852 by architect Goodlatte Richardson Browne and opened for worship two years later. Made of greenish sandstone from Cap-Rouge and placed under the patronage of St. Michael, it commemorates the first chapel built in Sillery, near the Jesuit house.

Telephone : 418 527-3390


Activities and services


  • Self-guided tours
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english

Vehicle and Parking Services

  • Free outdoor parking


  • Special schedules
  • Reservations recommended
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english

Schedules and rates

June 08, 2015 - August 31, 2015