Église Sainte-Marguerite-de-Blairfindie

Religious building and site Region: Montérégie City : Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
This church, the first in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (1801), was already standing when the first Acadians arrived and when the Patriots' homes were torched in 1837. It also witnessed the birth of Blessed Marie-Léonie Paradis, founder of the Little Sisters of the Holy Family, and painter Napoléon Bourassa.
Telephone : 450 346-3851


Activities and services


  • Self-guided tours
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english
  • Other activities

Vehicle and Parking Services

  • Free outdoor parking


  • Special schedules
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english

Schedules and rates

June 28, 2016 - August 8, 2016 (Approximate dates)