Église Sainte-Gertrude

Religious building and site Region: Centre-du-Québec City : Bécancour

Located in Bécancour, Église Sainte-Gertrude was built in 1848 by Damase St-Arnaud. In 1854, Father De Villers donated nine paintings by a Bon-Pasteur nun to the church. In 1876, Alfred Giroux built three altars. Between 1910 and 1911, the church was enlarged by Louis Caron and acquired a Casavant organ.

Telephone : 819 297-2921
E-mail

Location

Activities and services

Activities

  • Self-guided tours
  • Tours : in french

Groups

  • Special schedules
  • Reservations required
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english

Schedules and rates

July 6, 2016 - July 14, 2016