Église Saint-Michel de Sillery

Religious building and site Region: Québec City and Area City : Québec CityDistrict : Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge

This church, originally known as Saint-Colomb church, was built in 1852 by architect Goodlatte Richardson Browne and opened for worship two years later. Made of greenish sandstone from Cap-Rouge and placed under the patronage of St. Michael, it commemorates the first chapel built in Sillery, near the Jesuit house.

Telephone : 418 527-3390
E-mail

Location

Activities and services

Activities

  • Self-guided tours
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english

Vehicle and Parking Services

  • Free outdoor parking

Signs and shuttles

  • Bus (route)

Groups

  • Special schedules
  • Reservations recommended
  • Tours : in french
  • Tours : in english

Schedules and rates

June 13, 2016 - August 31, 2016 (Approximate dates)